Saturday, January 31, 2009

Finally...A Morning Run

Last Thursday, for the first time in what seems like ages, when the alarm went off I got out of bed and went for an early run. I did 4 miles in 42 something. It was cold but wonderful.

I'd intended to go out with the group this morning but the babysitter who'd given me a Probably on Thursday night gave me a No last night. That was the last time I'll ask her, because she's gotten so she never says yes anymore. Next week starts the hunt for the reliable babysitter who can meet a regular, constant schedule..

So. I've had good long runs the past two weekends and I don't want to let that slide. I'll pack my stuff and go out early tomorrow while I'm at my mom's. Probably best to get over this prejudice against Sunday runs. I think eventually I'm going to have to run when I can rather then when I'd prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment