Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stuggling

My running is definitely off. Off as in, my goal for the week is to run 2 miles, three days, and see what I can hack my way through on Saturday. I ran 2 yesterday, 3 this morning. So far so good. Hardly marathon track, but them's the cards I'm holding right now. For awhile now it's been more than I could wrap my head around to run three mornings + something long on the weekend. One morning I could do. Two mornings, maybe, but not consecutively. Saturday, yeah, to get with the group and churn out long slow miles with Michelle. But all together? Not happening.

I've been sooo tired. Mentally I'm burgermeat. I fall asleep in my bed watching TV with Russell, I fall asleep in Christine's bed while she reads the designated good night story (nice turn of events, that). There's so much in my head and it's been there for so long that it doesn't take much to feel drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment